PTZOptics 20X NDI 3G SDI 1080p PTZ Camera (White)
PTZOptics PT20X-NDI-WH-G PTZ is a 1080p camera with 20x optical zoom for capturing HD images at long distances. With support for NDI|HX, 3G-SDI, HDMI, and IP streaming (H.264, H.265, & MJPEG), this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast, recording, or video conferencing applications. NDI is a paradigm shift that will increase what is possible in all things live video. Using standard networking infrastructure NDI will enable you to do more with less. New possibilities for low budget streaming and high-end video productions system alike are now making the move toward a future of broadcast video over IP.
- Wide Dynamic Range: High performance in low light scenarios
- Noise Reduction: 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- Full Frame Rates: 1080p-60/50/30/25, 1080-60/50, 720p-60/50/30/25
- Broadcast Frame Rates: 1080p59.94/29.97, 1080i59.94, 720p59.94
- Advanced White Balance Modes: Simple One-push & New Kelvin Temperature Scale
- High Definition Resolution
- 3 Year Warranty
- Wide Angle Lens
- Power Over Ethernet
- H.264 & H.265
- iOS/Android Control App
FREE DELIVERY UK
£1,460.00 ex. VAT (£1,578.00 inc VAT)
Built-in NDI compatibility for NewTek’s industry leading IP technology. Instantly accessible over your network for audio, video and PTZ camera control. NDI™ is a trademark of NewTek, Inc.
Three Simultaneous Video Outputs
Simultaneously produce 1080p60fps video from HDMI, 3G-SDI and multiple H.264/H.265/MJPEG IP Streams for maximum flexibility.
3G-SDI is a preferred cabling for 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second run over long distances.
Wide Field of View
The 12X models offer a wide field of view with the ability to zoom into narrow a 60.9°. The 20X Models offer a wide 60.7° FOV with a tight 3.36° FOV.
Power Over Ethernet
PTZOptics HD-SDI camera models also include PoE (Power Over Ethernet) which can learn more about here. The Ethernet port can be used for power, control and video/audio streaming.
iOS Camera App
PTZOptics has an updated iOS camera control app available here. The app is not included free with each camera cost. An Android version of this app is available here.
RS-232/RS-485 Camera Control
Every PTZOptics includes in/out RS-232 ports and a RS-485. These ports use VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems such as Crestron and Extron. We even have pre-built modules available for download here.
HDMI Video Connection
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a HDMI video output capable of video resolutions up to 1080p.
Live RTMP Streaming
Every PTZOptics camera has the ability to live stream directly from the camera to your favorite CDN. Simply plugin your CDN’s RTMP Streaming information into the IP interface of your camera and start streaming! (See this tutorial video).
3.5mm Audio Input
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a 3.5mm audio input you can use to embed audio. The HD-SDI models support embedding audio via a line level input onto HDMI and Ethernet for IP Streaming.
IP Video Streaming
Cameras include h.265 “High-Efficiency Codec” IP Streaming along with h.264 and multicast streaming. Taking things a step further we offer our software open source so developers can customize any experience.
3 Year Warranty
PTZOptics offers the industries best 3 Year Warranty. Repairs are handled in our USA repair center located outside Philadelphia, PA.
Broadcast Frame Rates
PTZOptics offers a firmware upgrade to broadcast frame rates for current G2 SDI-Out PTZ cameras.
The PTZOptics cameras are able to capture and store still and moving image recordings (as .jpg and .mp4 files, respectively) locally to the camera’s internal memory for retrieval via the camera’s network port.
Specifications of PTZOptics PT20X-NDI-WH-G Full HD 1080p NDI PTZ Conference Camera
Camera & Lens
- Video Sensor: 1/2.7” CMOS, 2.12 Mega Pixels
- Frame Rates: 1080p-60/50/30/25, 1080-60/50, 720p-60/50/30/25
- Frame Rates (CVBS): 576i-30, 480i-30
- Focal Length: 20x, F4.42mm-88.5mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Lens Zoom: 20x
- Field of View: 60.7°
- Min Lux: 0.5 Lux at F1.8, AGC ON
- Shutter Speed: 1/30s – 1/10000s
- SNR: ≥55dB
- Vertical Flip & Mirror: Supported
- Horizontal Angle of View: 3.36° (tele) to 60.7° (wide)
- Vertical Angle of View: 1.89° (tele) to 34.1°(wide)
- Working Environment: Indoor
Pan & Tilt Movement
- Pan Movement: ±170°
- Tilt Rotation: Up: 90°, Down: 30°
- Presets: 10 via IR (255 via Serial or IP)
- Video Output: NDI | HX, HDMI, 3G-SDI, IP, CVBS
- Network Interface: RJ45
- Audio Interface: Line In, 3.5mm (NDI, HDMI, & IP Stream)
- Communication: RS-232, RS-485, PELCO-D/P, NDI
- Baud Rate: 2400/4800/9600 bits
- Power Supply: JEITA type Power Adapter (DC IN 12V)
- 3G-SDI Interface: BNC – 75 Ohm, Female
- USB 2.0 Interface: Future Use
- Power Supply: 12W (Max)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (10.8 – 13.0V DC) or PoE 802.3af
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 142 x 164 x 169 mm (198H max w/ Tilt)
- Box Dimensions (WxHxD): 229 x 254 x 229
- Camera Weight: 1.41 Kg
- Boxed Weight: 2.45 Kg
Box Contents Specifications
- 20X Zoom NDI|HX Camera
- Power Adapter + Cord
- IR Remote Control
- RS-232C Cable
- User Manual
Remember – if you need help or advice that’s what we’re here for
You may also like…
Edis V60CLN 20x NDI | HX / 3G-SDI / HDMI PTZ Camera (Grey)£1,350.00 ex. VAT (£1,620.00 inc VAT) Add to cart
PTZOptics 20X 3G-SDI PTZ Camera (White)£1,170.00 ex. VAT (£1,404.00 inc VAT) Add to cart
BirdDog EYES P100 2.2MP CMOS Full NDI PTZ Camera – White
£1,250.00ex. VAT (£1,380.00 inc VAT) Add to cart