How to hire from Stagelogic
Whether you know precisely what equipment or solutions you’d like to hire, or you need some advice, we’re here to help to make the whole process as easy as possible.
You can contact us by phone, email or by post.
- Contact details: Your name, organisation, address, phone and valid email address.
- Equipment needed: If you’re not sure we’ll give honest advice.
- Hire Period: Date/time when you need the equipment from/to.
- Location: Where you need delivery/collection to/from and site contact details if different from above, and to help us to help you we’ll need to know if there are any time or access restrictions. For exhibitors we’ll need to know the hall and stand details too.
- Licences: If you’re hiring ch38 radio microphones and you don’t have a valid licence we’ll need details of the venue so we can arrange that for you. If you’re hiring TVs or TV tuners for the purpose of displaying live or catch up TV the venue requires a TV licence.
- Invoicing/Payment: Details of invoice address and payment method. Payments can be made by BACS transfer, cash or cheque.
- New Customers: As a new customer we require cleared payment with your first order unless otherwise agreed in writing. We’ll also need you to return a signed copy of our hire agreement form and terms and conditions. If you’d like to open a credit account for future hires please ask for an application form. Please note that all new credit accounts are subject to a credit check following completion and return of the application form, so may take a few days for approval. After we’re all clear on the details we’ll issue a hire agreement form for checking, signing and returning in order to complete your booking.
- Insurance: It is the hirer’s responsibility to provide adequate insurance to cover loss or damage to equipment for the full hire period. We will provide an insurance value on the hire agreement form which will be issued in advance of the hire.
We offer a delivery and collection service at additional cost based on distance and equipment booked.
Alternatively, collections/returns can be made by advance notice at our Midlands depot 8:00-18:00 Monday – Friday or out of hours by arrangement.
For out of hours contact please call 07719 654609
Please note that collections by non-account holders will require proof of identity/photo ID
How can we help?
Our top level technical understanding is backed by close working relationships with major industry manufacturers and appropriate training to give total confidence for our customers and trade partners.