Calibre Fibre Optic High Durability HDMI v2.1 cables 10m – 200m
£109.00 – £499.00 ex. VAT
- Extends HDMI v2.1 up to 200m
- Supports resolutions up to 8k (4320p) at 60Hz
- Supports fully uncompressed 4:4:4 signal
- Compliant with HDMI v2.1 and backwards compatible with earlier specifications
- Supports 4k HDR format @ 120Hz & 1080p @ 240Hz
- Supports HDCP2.2, EDID, CEC, DDC
- Plug & Play, no driver required
- Highly resistant to EMI and RFI
- Data Rate: 48 Gbps
- Low power consumption, no external power supply needed
- CE/RoHS/REACH/CPR (BS EN50575) compliant
Calibre Cables HDMI v2.1 Active Optical Cable (AOC) use fibre optic cable to carry the HDMI signal.
This means that the signal can be carried much further than a traditional copper cable, and
eliminates the risk of EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference) and ground loop/earth differential issues.
Based on HDMI v2.1 specification, these will handle resolutions up to 8K 60Hz and are available in lengths from 10m to 200m.
Unlike many alternative AOC types, these specially manufactured cables are incredibly durable
and flexible, making them the ideal choice for installation in a variety of settings over long
IMPORTANT: These fibre optic cables are one direction only, this means you need to connect the source
connector to the source output and the display connector to the display input.”