CYP QU-4-4K22 1:4-way HDMI distribution amplifier
- HDMI with HDR 6G (HDR10/Dolby Vision support), 3D & [email protected] support, DVI 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP backwards compatibility
- 1x HDMI input and 4 x HDMI outputs
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, [email protected]/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video signals
- Supports current 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) formats
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and advanced HD Bitstream audio formats
- Automatic 4K to 1080p down-scaling and color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0) for each independent output based on each connected display’s EDID
- Independent HDCP management engine for each output ensures stable HDCP performance
- Simple to use EDID management options
- Support for the CEC System Reset
- Controlled via front-panel switches
£299.00 ex. VAT (£358.80 inc VAT)
This QU-4-4K22 is more than just a Distribution Amplifier, it provides high performance audio and video support including HDR and other features defined by the HDMI 2.0a specification. 4K UHD HDMI video sources, up to and including [email protected] (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12-bit sources with HDR, are able to be ‘Split’ to the 4 x HDMI outputs. Pass-through of multiple digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1, Bitstream and advanced HD Bitstream with audio sampling rates up to 192kHz are also supported. An independent HDCP management engine for each output ensures stable HDCP performance.
When a mixture of displays with different specifications and resolutions are connected, each output can automatically scale 4K to 1080p or apply color space conversion (4:4:4 to 4:2:0), as appropriate, based on each connected display’s EDID requirements. CEC “active source” command can be enabled to periodically reset input selection on CEC compatible connected displays. This unit is controlled via front-panel switches with easy to read status LED’s.
In addition, 3D Video signals and High Definition Audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio, audio sampling rate up to 192kHz are also supported. Each buffered output can run 1080p/8-bit up to 20 metres and can also be cascaded up to 3 layers.
|Inputs||1x HDMI (1x HDMI 2.0 Uncompressed AV and Data) / 1x USB Mini B (1x Service Propriety Data)|
|Outputs||4x HDMI (4x HDMI 2.0 Uncompressed AV and Data)|
|Dimensions||117(W) x 25(H) x 231(D) mm|