DataVideo NVS-33 LiveStreamer / Encoder / Recorder
- H.264 streaming and recording simultaneously.
- 1x SDI / HDMI input
- 1x SDI / HDMI embedded audio, 1x RCA unbalanced audio
- Supports different bitrates for recording and streaming simultaneously
- Streaming videos in RTMP, RTSP, and TS formats
- Record to an SD card without file size limitation
- Supports FAT/exFAT/NTFS file system for continuous recording
- Remotely controlled using a Windows / Apple PC or mobile device with a web browser
- Multi-language Web UI (English/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Japanese)
£675.00 ex. VAT (£810.00 inc VAT)
NVS-33 is a small, easy-to-use video streaming and recording appliance designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record the master quality version for post-event editing.
The NVS-33 is able to configure two different bitrates for recording and streaming simultaneously. It supports SDI and HDMI inputs, as well as external audio RCA unbalanced input. The NVS-33 is remotely controlled using a Windows / Apple PC or mobile device with a web browser.
The file system could be NTFS, FAT or exFAT to keep the continuous recording without file size limitation. Flexible mechanism design that is fit for a desktop application or 1U rackmount application.