FBT DLM26 2-in 6-out DSP Digital Loudspeaker Management Processor
The DLM 26 is an amazingly flexible tool for audio engineers and installation integrators.
DSP based 2 input x 6 output Digital Loudspeaker management processor. It combines many functions of a multitude of conventional products in a compact 1U unit with extensive PC remote control capabilities.
- Hi-pass/Lo-pass/Shelving custom Q second order filters
- RMS compressor and PEAK limiter on each output channel with time constant and algorithm optimized for speaker thermal and mechanical protection while maximizing the output with no audible distortion
- Input channel L, R or L + R freely assignable to each output channel
- Double Compressor Limiter Mode (DCL) with two band RMS compressor and Peak limiter with adjustable HP / LP split frequency and separate parameter adj. This is an exclusive and very useful feature in general purpose digital processors
- ALL PASS first and second order filters useful for Cardioid SUB configurations, very precise phase crossover alignment, special pattern control array, alignment between different speakers and systems.
- Each output has 4 fully configurable filters, a delay of 288.66ms max in step of 6.8us, gain, phase, LO-pass/Hi-pass crossover from 6 to 24db/Oct with standard or custom Q, RMS compressor with soft knee and peak limiter.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
£714.00 ex. VAT (£856.80 inc VAT)
The DLM26 is a DSP based 2 input x 6 output Digital Loudspeaker management processor, ideally suited for fixed installations and live events. It combines the functions of a multitude of conventional products in a compact 1U unit with extensive PC remote control capabilities.
The DLM 26 features superb audio quality with premium hi-end AKM5392 24bit A/D converters and AKM 4396 24bit D/A converters, carefully optimized double precision signal processing coupled with 24bit conversion to ensure a dynamic range >110db.
The unit can work in STANDARD MODE or in DCL MODE. The first mode permit to configure the crossover in 2×2 way + SUB, 2×3 way or 6way, the input L, R, L+R are freely assignable to each output.
In DCL mode the unit can be configured in 3ch DCL, 2ch DCL + 2ch standard, 1ch DCL + 4ch standard. DCL mode means double compressor limiter, each DCL channel have a double band limiter and compressor with assignable LO/HI split frequency. This is an exclusive feature in digital processor and is very useful to protect two way passive filters with no passive attenuation in the crossover between LF woofer and HF driver. With DCL mode it’s possible to set two different thresholds of protection for woofer and driver with the split frequency corresponding to the passive crossover frequency.
Each input has 5 fully configurable filters, a delay of 288.66ms max in step of 6.8us, gain.