PRO Tactical CAT6A S/FTP Flexible Digital Link EtherCON leads (25cm to 30m)
Top Quality flexible VanDamme Tactical TourCat® screened CAT6A cable with the latest Neutrik NE8MX-B-1 shielded RJ45 Shell EtherCON connectors
For performance critical solutions, VanDamme TourCat Tactical grade flexible CAT6A S/FTP combines with Neutrik black NE8MX EtherCON connectors and shielded RJ45s for a robust and reliable solution to give reliable signal handling in touring conditions.
- Available as short patch leads starting from 25cm up to 30m
- Choice of boot colours for identification.
- Terminated in line with standard CAT6 UK protocol
- Cables 2m and above include VanDamme hook & loop fastener
- All cables include 50mm clear heat shrink for labelling/ID at each end
- Custom lengths also available on request
£13.95 – £132.95
Ideal for Dante, Digital Link, AV, Networking and Broadcast applications, these professionally manufactured cables offer advanced protection with Shielded Foil Twisted Pairs and earth link with shielded RJ45 EtherCON connectors and include 50mm clear heat shrink for custom labelling/ID.
Specification: Van Damme Tactical TourCat Flexible Cat6A Cable
The new Van Damme Tactical TourCat Category Category 6A stranded conductor cables have been designed to provide 10G performance in the field, and also to ensure plenty of headroom when used for the common Gigabit and 100MBit protocols encountered in professional audio-visual applications.
Van Damme TourCat Cat 6A S/FTP stranded conductor is a flexible PVC jacketed 26AWG stranded conductor cable with individually screened pairs and a 75% coverage overall braided screen.
Fluke DTX1800 tested for Category 6A channel performance up to 60 metres, and Category 5E 1000BaseT to 75 metres
- Conductor Material Bare oxygen fee copper
- Size 7 x 0.16 mm, 0.14 mm2, AWG 26/7
- Dielectric Skin/Foam/Skin Polyethylene
- Diameter 1.02 ± 0.10 mm
- Screen Material Aluminium/Polyethylene Foil
- Pair Screen Aluminium/Polyester foil > 125% coverage
- Overall Screen 0.10 x 16 x 9 tinned copper braid 75 ± 5 % coverage
- Overall Jacket Material Flexible PVC Jet Black RAL 9005
- Overall Diameter 6.50 ± 0.20 mm
- Bend Radius 10 x overall diameter
- Operating temperature -20 to +80 °C
The Neutrik NE8MX-B-1 Ethercon cable connector carriers upgrade a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution, providing a rugged and durable termination solution to suit a range of different environments and offering protection from breakage for otherwise fragile RJ45 connectors.
- Boot Polyamide (PA 6)
- Shell Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Strain relief Polyacetal (POM)
- Shell plating Chromium
25cm, 50cm, 75cm, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 7.5m, 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m
Orange, Red, Black, Blue, Green, Yellow