Kramer VM-812DT 2×1:8-way HDMI to HDBaseT Extender Distributor
£2,025.00 ex. VAT (£2,430.00 inc VAT)
- High Performance Extender Distributor — High–quality professional 1:8 distribution of native long–reach HDBaseT signals, for deploying mid–way between an AV source and multiple remote displays and gaining extra long–reach extension. It is coupled with both sides, input and output, extension of a maximum 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution signal to maximum 40m (130ft) long–reach over CAT copper cable, and even further reach for lower HD video resolution. The extender distributor is standard and capable of being connected to any market–available HDBaseT compliant extending product.
- Cables — For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 1.4 compliant signal, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, 7.1 PCM, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ — An intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Looping HDMI Output — Enables monitoring and cascading to additional DAs.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, on each extension line, enabling data transmission and control of devices.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, on each extension line, enabling remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Audio De–embedding (Extraction) — The transmitted digital audio signal is converted to an analog signal and de–embedded to stereo unbalanced analog audio output. This enables user–selectable de–embedding of input digital audio to play at local hi–quality speakers separate from a remote receiver–connected AV sink device, such as a TV display or audio speakers, to provide higher quality audio playback.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for HDMI and HDBT ports to facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Remote IP device management via built–in web pages or RS–232 control connection. Local and remote firmware upgrade via mini–USB, control RS–232 or Ethernet connection and the K–Upload tool to ensure long field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation — Twisted–pair cables for HDBaseT signals wiring. Rack mountable enclosure for mounting in a 1U rack space with included ‘ear’ rack adapter.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (STANDARDS COMPLIANCE)