SI Modigliani Velvet 200cm x 112cm, 16:9 Format Fixed Frame Screen
The MODIGLIANI is an aluminium frame screen for professional, corporate and home cinema applications available with black powder coating or with velvet trim.
Modigliani Velvet has a black velvet finish on the frame to significantly improve overspill and extraneous light absorption for clean, sharp image edging.
Once Modigliani is fixed to the wall, the elegant rounded frame seems to float in the air.
Modigliani frame screens use an elastic and galvanised rods anchoring system, mounted directly to the rear of the frame. The frame section is 88 x 29mm. The mounting system is hidden from view, making a cleaner installation.
- Aluminium frame – dimensions: 88×29 mm. (width x depth)
- MODIGLIANI VELVET: frame covered with black velvet finishing
- No visible brackets are needed to fix the screen to the wall: at the rear side of the frame an aluminium profile allows the screen to hang it directly to a fixing hook
- Projection fabrics are flame-retardant – class M1 and M2
- 3-year warranty
£425.00 ex. VAT (£390.00 inc VAT)
- Frame dimensions: 88×31 mm. (WxD)
- Aluminium frame painted with dull black epoxy powders (RAL 9005) – No visible brackets are needed to fix the screen to the wall: at the rear side of the frame an aluminium profile allows to hang it directly to the wall bracket
- Cloth can be easily and quickly fixed to the rear side of the frame with galvanised rods and rubber bands.
- Flame-retardant projection surfaces – classification M1, M2 and B1