XERXES 8K Premium HDMI v2.1 Male-Male Cable 3m
- Supports resolutions up to 8k (4320p) at 60Hz
- Dynamic HDR support
- Ultra High Speed support 48Gbps
- eARC simplifies connectivity
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Quick Media Switching (QMS)
- Quick Frame Transport (QFT)
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Compliant with HDMI v2.1 and backwards compatible with earlier specifications
- Supports 4k HDR format @ 120Hz & 1080p @ 240Hz
- Supports HDCP2.2, EDID, CEC, DDC
- Plug & Play, no driver required
- IDEAL FOR HIGH RESOLUTION/HIGH SPEED GAMING
FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY
£14.99 ex. VAT (£11.99 inc VAT)
- Higher video resolutions support a range of high resolutions and faster refresh rates including 8K60Hz and 4K120Hz for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail.
- Dynamic HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider colour gamuts—on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
- The Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable supports the 48G bandwidth for uncompressed HDMI 2.1 feature support.
- The cable also features very low EMI emission and is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI Specification and can be used with existing HDMI devices.
- eARC simplifies connectivity, provides greater ease of use, and supports the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality.
- Enhanced refresh rate features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video. They include:
– Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid and better detailed gameplay.
– Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed.
– Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency for smoother no-lag gaming, and real-time interactive virtual reality.
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) allows the ideal latency setting to automatically be set allowing for smooth, lag-free and uninterrupted viewing and interactivity.
- Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable which has been passed certification testing at an HDMI Forum Authorized Testing Center (Forum ATC)Version 2.1 of the HDMI Specification is backward compatible with earlier versions of the Specification.